#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly what we expect from Sterling and he isn't going to magically change now......can run players ragged but lacks the final product to become truely great

Think that if he was on about £150k a week and was asking for £175-200k we'd probably of renewed him already, he IS a brilliant player who offers a lot of goals, assists and problems, but he's just not good enough to justify the £300k plus he's likely going to want as he's on £300k already

Still don't think we've had a front three as good as when we had Sane - Aguero - Sterling, but he needs to move on and we need to move on

Just can't see where the money is going to come from for him and losing him for free will be a blow

Good for us we had kdb last night . Runs all day and tries but would you trust him one in one in a final .time to go

Kev scores 4 Goals in One of the best performances I've seen by a player from Our club, Yet this thread still has more post on it than his from the full time whistle. The sad thing is those still slagging him off never even ventured to the KDB thread.

Kev scores 4 Goals in One of the best performances I've seen by a player from Our club, Yet this thread still has more post on it than his from the full time whistle. The sad thing is those still slagging him off never even ventured to the KDB thread.

You haven’t been in the KDB thread either yet here you are talking about him in the Sterling thread?

Raz was utter shite last night, simple. No one died, we won, I’m already over it but still utter fucking shite he was.

I did. My exact words about KDB were King of the Jungle and Apex Predator. Shame the same can’t be said for Sterling.

You haven’t been in the KDB thread either yet here you are talking about him in the Sterling thread?

Raz was utter shite last night, simple. No one died, we won, I’m already over it but still utter fucking shite he was.
I left my post about Kev on here, "One of the best performances I've ever seen" on purpose. I don't know why Raz's thread is the first place to go for people to Vent.

I left my post about Kev on here, "One of the best performances I've ever seen" on purpose. I don't know why Raz's thread is the first place to go for people to Vent.
It does seem like an odd thread in which to wax lyrical about Kev, which we all definitely should be doing btw. Your post only really served to highlight the gap in levels between the two players, when I read it.

I don’t understand why people get so sanctimonious in their defence of players. We played great, we won 5-1, Raz scored a tap in (and was there to do it - half the battle), but his performance stuck out like the next sorest thumb - that’s why people came here.

Had Kev not been on fire we might have been looking at a very different result and questioning a glaring missed sitter. Thankfully he was on fire, but it doesn’t mean people can’t come and see if their opinion on another player’s poor showing jives with the opinions of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.