#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, you mentioned the same thing last night (page 400) and now you're repeating yourself. Let it go pal; )
Stalker:-) I actually forgot what I posted last night bloody age. Anyhow this and many other threads would be a great deal shorter if people didn’t repeat things. I’m guessing you have stuck up for him many a time on here. So rather than saying the same things maybe let it go pal;-)

Stalker:-) I actually forgot what I posted last night bloody age. Anyhow this and many other threads would be a great deal shorter if people didn’t repeat things. I’m guessing you have stuck up for him many a time on here. So rather than saying the same things maybe let it go pal;-)
I've always been more pro Sterling than anti Sterling as he plays for us. However, his skills and form have gone from the sublime to the ridiculous, and this season he's become so frustrating to watch at times.

I think he's stagnated and offered us as much as he can, and i think he feels it's time to seek a new challenge. Probably best if we sell him for decent money before he can run his contract down and we lose him for nothing in 12 months time.

I've always been more pro Sterling than anti Sterling as he plays for us. However, his skills and form have gone from the sublime to the ridiculous, and this season he's become so frustrating to watch at times.

I think he's stagnated and offered us as much as he can, and i think he feels it's time to seek a new challenge. Probably best if we sell him for decent money for before he can run his contract down and we lose him for nothing in 12 months time.

I’m not sure he can find a club willing to pay what he wants tbh. So I think he will either sign a new contract or take a gamble and see out his contract. He may already have had feelers from other clubs.

On a personal note I can’t really say what I want to happen without knowing what the squad will look like. I think we need players who compliment Haaland the most and score a few themselves.

My guess would be on Jesus leaving which I would be gutted about.

The player with probably the worst drop off in numbers since we went false 9. I'd at least give him a shot with the new lad before making the call on selling.

I love everything about his game despite the frustrations with the obvious discussed weaknesses.

Think that if he was on about £150k a week and was asking for £175-200k we'd probably of renewed him already, he IS a brilliant player who offers a lot of goals, assists and problems, but he's just not good enough to justify the £300k plus he's likely going to want as he's on £300k already
Think it’s quite clear that city have tried to renew him and want to but he’s the one stalling so that wage talk means nothing

The player with probably the worst drop off in numbers since we went false 9. I'd at least give him a shot with the new lad before making the call on selling.

I love everything about his game despite the frustrations with the obvious discussed weaknesses.

We need to free up space and get some money in, we could do with a left back and midfielder at the very least.

We need to free up space and get some money in, we could do with a left back and midfielder at the very least.
Don't need to do either, we have spots. Any full back we get is gonna be less than 30 easy, we aint going big just a squad player. The more depth the better with the WC being a massive spanner in the coming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.