#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you just said about him scoring is my point , nobody else is in the right place to score tap ins like he does but you have to put it like that
But scoring a tap in (which again is difficult for him considering the open nets he misses) doesn’t reflect fully someone’s 90 minutes. As a stat it’s great, Sterling scored. You watch the game and for most of it he played poorly? Ronaldos stats are great. Contributes very little to his side though overall. As I said it’s perfectly ok to say when he doesn’t play well. Scoring a goal doesn’t mean someone’s played well. I didn’t think Foden was at his best last night, had he of scored an open net that wouldn’t have changed my mind.

I am not , i dont rush to their threads every five mins and stick the knife in despite them playing well and scoring
The thing is though he didn’t play well last night. He was laughable. Scored a tap in and you’re making out like he’s Pele. Missed a fucking open net as usual and otherwise abysmal but even that wasn’t enough to get past your blue tinted happy clapper goggles.

The thing is though he didn’t play well last night. He was laughable. Scored a tap in and you’re making out like he’s Pele. Missed a fucking open net as usual and otherwise abysmal but even that wasn’t enough to get past your blue tinted happy clapper goggles.
Any yet he gets selected and we want to extend his contract. Why do you think that is ?

I understand how many can get frustrated with Sterling.

What I can't understand is how any Blue would lack the imagination to picture what he could do on our wing with Big Blondie as our central forward.
Sterling may have his greatest year yet in that scenario. I'd even say that it is likely he will.

All in time for him to run down his contract and be a very desirable commodity one year hence.

Used to be his biggest cheerleader but watching him is getting rather painful. His runs tend to be ill timed or he will run to the wrong place to receive a pass, that's if it's not bounced off the back of his heels. He shits out of 50/50s and after fluffing a gilt edged chance then almost knocking himself out running into the post I just felt that was that for raheem sterling.
I mean dragging his heels on a new contract also irks because he's not important like he thinks he is. I believe he's holding us back and has more than enough time but has actually gone backwards. Time to get sold and time to move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.