#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You watch players like Grealish,Bernie,Cancelo and even Jesus and the way they pass the ball,retain possesson and link up,then you compare with Sterling..... and the drop off is huge.

Hopefully he doesnt become a negative influence,no reason to believe he will but dealing with being on the bench wont be easy.

He's been a very good player but I get the sense that the relationship has run its course. It seems strange to me that there wasn't more noise about a move last summer, it would have made sense for all parties.

He's been a very good player but I get the sense that the relationship has run its course. It seems strange to me that there wasn't more noise about a move last summer, it would have made sense for all parties.
A lot of teams will be looking at his form and will not touch him for the price we need but when you think about it we gave really nade our money on £49 million easy and we could afford to take an hit which we will have to if he goes but I worry that we give him a new contract .

I would even have him in the bench atm .
To be fair he’s a good option off the bench with his pace. Great pace and movement but it’s just a bit when it comes to using the football that he starts to struggle with.

Last year I thought he was just running out of steam cos he played so much footy over the past few years and maybe needed a break.
Now I get the sense he is just not that arsed.

A lot of teams will be looking at his form and will not touch him for the price we need but when you think about it we gave really nade our money on £49 million easy and we could afford to take an hit which we will have to if he goes but I worry that we give him a new contract .
I see absolutely no reason the club would give him a new contract right now.

Don’t get why he plays as a striker or anyone passing the ball to him back to goal! He should be on the wing and ball in front of him causing havoc

What’s different between your team now and 2 years ago which means Sterling isn’t suited anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.