#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he can be frustrating but he offers a threat up front that allows us to play and create more.

His movement is, and always will be, outstanding. It’s a shame he doesn’t currently seem to have the bollocks to match it with anything clinical.

The last three posts criticizing him need serious questioning .
He did very well when coming on.

Jack looked out of his depth today , never looked liked liked adding to his 16 premier league goals.

Critiscm of Sterling today says much more about the poster than the player.

The moment when he turned and left two defenders for dead followed by not getting a shot away kind of sums up where he is right now. I don't know what it is but he doesn't look like scoring at the moment. Gabby and Jack deserve to be in the team ahead of him. I do hope he gets form in front of goal because if he doesn't he will be struggling to have a regular place. Fingers crossed.

Nothing to say on here really.

Didn't lose the ball, connected and passed to his teammates. Perhaps he should have been more selfish near the end there but nothing to complain about since he was closed down and found Jesus.

We were more threatening once he came on.

We always look more threatening with a false 9 who will run the channels.

If you look at KDB's goal, it simply doesnt happen with Grealish at false 9 because Sterling attacking the 6 yard box forces the Liverpool CBs deep and creates the space for a shot at the edge of the box.

Torres could also do that IMO, but none of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.