7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

By some distance they're the bitterest set of fans out there. Moan and whine all season then after a big victory they suddenly come out in force gloating their asses off and singing their one solitary song (you'd think, after 130+ years of existence their 'legendary' scouse wit would have resulted in more than just a droning rendition of their own f***ing name!)

You can tell a lot about supporters by how they take defeat.
In my experience the Liverpool fans (either after the game or with mates in the pub) will be quite classy and magnaminous about it and acknowledge their failings or our success.
The rags will concentrate entirely on blaming the ref.
The Everton fans however....nothing but bitter vitriol.

Bazzmand Show said:
1. Their manager is an ugly, whiney, little scottish tart who looks like Gollum.
2. Their stadium is a piece of shite shed. And we always lose their...
3. Their supporters believe it is their divine right to be ahead of us and believe that they are the most loyal supporters in England.
4. They have grubby little players like Fellaini, Cahill, Heitinga and Neville who kick the shit out of the opposition.
5. They are so jealous of us and actually believe that we should be hated because of our money.
6. They are obsessed with beating us and now treat games against us as a cup final.
7. Did I mention that there manager is a whining goggle eyed bastard?

Yeah we're obsessed with you and jealous of you, that's why I've made a thread called '7 reasons why I hate Man City', oh wait a sec, I haven't...

Bluemonkey808 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Like I said, I did.

Until he carried on with his snide digs long after the transfer, and especially seeing as the manager involved had gone.

Fair enough.
See I've got time for fans like you who come on, put your point across without (too much) slagging off.

But this other clown sounds like Darker Shade Of Blue's younger sister.

Gwladiator said:
Bazzmand Show said:
1. Their manager is an ugly, whiney, little scottish tart who looks like Gollum.
3. Their supporters believe it is their divine right to be ahead of us and believe that they are the most loyal supporters in England.
4. They have grubby little players like Fellaini, Cahill, Heitinga and Neville who kick the shit out of the opposition.
5. They are so jealous of us and actually believe that we should be hated because of our money.
6. They are obsessed with beating us and now treat games against us as a cup final.

Yeah we're obsessed with you and jealous of you, that's why I've made a thread called '7 reasons why I hate Man City', oh wait a sec, I haven't...
you're getting forgetful?

Gwladiator said:
Bazzmand Show said:

The re-invasion started before the thread pal.

Lucky Toma said:
By some distance they're the bitterest set of fans out there. Moan and whine all season then after a big victory they suddenly come out in force gloating their asses off and singing their one solitary song (you'd think, after 130+ years of existence their 'legendary' scouse wit would have resulted in more than just a droning rendition of their own f***ing name!)

You can tell a lot about supporters by how they take defeat.
In my experience the Liverpool fans (either after the game or with mates in the pub) will be quite classy and magnaminous about it and acknowledge their failings or our success.
The rags will concentrate entirely on blaming the ref.
The Everton fans however....nothing but bitter vitriol.

do you really need to be that angry?

does it serve a purpose in your life?

what age are you my lad?

To be somewhat fair to you. I think the bigger problem is angry small town football fans really. Regardless of creed.

Gwladiator said:
Bazzmand Show said:

Calm down calm down you should be chuffed the OP only came up with 7 reasons and not more!!! ;)

Gwladiator said:
Bazzmand Show said:

So why are you posting on a City forum then? You've got your own ones (admittedly not as good); try posting on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.