7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

sld said:
Lucky Toma said:
By some distance they're the bitterest set of fans out there. Moan and whine all season then after a big victory they suddenly come out in force gloating their asses off and singing their one solitary song (you'd think, after 130+ years of existence their 'legendary' scouse wit would have resulted in more than just a droning rendition of their own f***ing name!)

You can tell a lot about supporters by how they take defeat.
In my experience the Liverpool fans (either after the game or with mates in the pub) will be quite classy and magnaminous about it and acknowledge their failings or our success.
The rags will concentrate entirely on blaming the ref.
The Everton fans however....nothing but bitter vitriol.

do you really need to be that angry?

does it serve a purpose in your life?

what age are you my lad?

To be somewhat fair to you. I think the bigger problem is angry small town football fans really. Regardless of creed.

Angry I thought Toma was quite reserved

Lucky Toma said:
By some distance they're the bitterest set of fans out there. Moan and whine all season then after a big victory they suddenly come out in force gloating their asses off and singing their one solitary song (you'd think, after 130+ years of existence their 'legendary' scouse wit would have resulted in more than just a droning rendition of their own f***ing name!)

You can tell a lot about supporters by how they take defeat.
In my experience the Liverpool fans (either after the game or with mates in the pub) will be quite classy and magnaminous about it and acknowledge their failings or our success.
The rags will concentrate entirely on blaming the ref.
The Everton fans however....nothing but bitter vitriol.

Liverpool fans will sing songs about Rafa Benitez until he loses a match then they'll call for his head, they are absolute idiots, not all of them of course, because it would be stupid to label an entire fanbase based on activities by a small section of it during a match..<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:48 pm --<br /><br />
M22_blu said:
how can we hate everton, their the peoples club......

People of Liverpool

Gwladiator said:
Bazzmand Show said:
1. Their manager is an ugly, whiney, little scottish tart who looks like Gollum.
2. Their stadium is a piece of shite shed. And we always lose their...
3. Their supporters believe it is their divine right to be ahead of us and believe that they are the most loyal supporters in England.
4. They have grubby little players like Fellaini, Cahill, Heitinga and Neville who kick the shit out of the opposition.
5. They are so jealous of us and actually believe that we should be hated because of our money.
6. They are obsessed with beating us and now treat games against us as a cup final.
7. Did I mention that there manager is a whining goggle eyed bastard?

Yeah we're obsessed with you and jealous of you, that's why I've made a thread called '7 reasons why I hate Man City', oh wait a sec, I haven't...

Hey Glawdys is back, 650 posts on another teams forum........obsessed you bet

mcmanus said:
sld said:
do you really need to be that angry?

does it serve a purpose in your life?

what age are you my lad?

To be somewhat fair to you. I think the bigger problem is angry small town football fans really. Regardless of creed.

Angry I thought Toma was quite reserved

People speak with way too much generalities.

It's what those of feeble intellect latch on to when struggling to understand things greater than the limit of their comprehension.

It's a bit like racism.

I'll conclude with Kopites are Gobshites

bluwes said:
Gwladiator said:
Yeah we're obsessed with you and jealous of you, that's why I've made a thread called '7 reasons why I hate Man City', oh wait a sec, I haven't...

Hey Glawdys is back, 650 posts on another teams forum........obsessed you bet

Note that I only post in Everton related topics.

licker said:
Lancet Fluke said:
And even that is assuming that nobody has supported a team for any longer than they have been a member of an online forum. What a cock.

Judging by the quality and content of your posts you must only be 12 years old now anyway.
Talk footy to me or dont talk to me at all.

Calling out a City fan for being a bandwagon jumper and then being precious when he doesn't like it.

Piss off you scouse nob.

This is only going to escalate. People will start typing in bold and using caps next....

SWP's back said:
licker said:
Judging by the quality and content of your posts you must only be 12 years old now anyway.
Talk footy to me or dont talk to me at all.

Fuck off and die instead prick. Calling out a City fan for being a bandwagon jumper and then being precious when he doesn't like it.

Piss off you scouse nob.

Cunts like this are the ones that give you lot a bad name.

Gwladiator said:
SWP's back said:
Fuck off and die instead prick. Calling out a City fan for being a bandwagon jumper and then being precious when he doesn't like it.

Piss off you scouse nob.

Cunts like this are the ones that give you lot a bad name.

really? Pot kettle scouse scruff

too many everton fans signing up on a city forum lol

dont see us city fans going over to their forum signing up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.