7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

mancityvstoke said:
Gwladiator said:
Cunts like this are the ones that give you lot a bad name.

really? Pot kettle scouse scruff

He is just big and hard behind his computer.

650 posts on another teams forum. What a twat. I fucking hate Everton and really hope no bricks are thrown through their fans coaches tomorrow night. It would be awful for what happened to our fans was repeated on them. Oh hang on......

SWP's back said:
mancityvstoke said:

He is just big and hard behind his computer.

650 posts on another teams forum. What a twat. I fucking hate Everton and really hope no bricks are thrown through their fans coaches tomorrow night. It would be awful for what happened to our fans was repeated on them. Oh hang on......

I was at the match at your place last season, on the way out of your stadium's parking on the coach a brick was thrown at the window, shattered the outside pane of glass which a little girl was sitting next to, scared the life out of her.

I would love the money. I dont hold that against any of you.

Moyes had to send the message that Everton are not to be messed with and you know it. You paid a silly price for JL but what do you care??? At Everton fans still need to care how much we sell a player for, how much we pay for a player, how much wages they are on etc... remember those days???? Its still the real world for us.

Its been us that has been fighting the 'sky four' without any money.

Evertonians know their history.

Moyes is held up as the proof that top 4 can be done without the Champions League money.

So as I said....show some respect.
Like Gollum in your program notes?

Jeez this has soon escalated out of hand, i came to talk about footy not to have a slanging match with anyone.
Time to slip away and let things calm down a bit methinks.

Bluemonkey808 said:
mancityvstoke said:

User name :Mancityvstoke.

Says it all really.

says what you little c.unt?

says absolutely FUCK all pal

Not a glory hunting no mark scouse plastic prick like you obsessing about MAN CITY on a rivals board.

Been supporting City 40 odd years and dont need a snivelling scouse/wigan cock like you saying sh'it about it.

1. Their scousers
2. Their the most deluded fans in England
3. That shit tip they call home (Goodison Park)
4. Their "claim" that there some of the best fans out there when they are the only side i know who come to Eastlands and sit down and sing their one song "Everton, Everton, Everton"
5. David Moyes, what a horrible ugly twat (decent manager though)
6. Their small time mentality (bringing out a DVD about beating Chelsea and United at home, expect another IF they beat us tommorrow)
7. The fact that you have to enter Liverpool when we play them away, what a shit heap that place is

licker said:
Jeez this has soon escalated out of hand, i came to talk about footy not to have a slanging match with anyone.
Time to slip away and let things calm down a bit methinks.

bye!!

Gwladiator said:
Lucky Toma said:
By some distance they're the bitterest set of fans out there. Moan and whine all season then after a big victory they suddenly come out in force gloating their asses off and singing their one solitary song (you'd think, after 130+ years of existence their 'legendary' scouse wit would have resulted in more than just a droning rendition of their own f***ing name!)

You can tell a lot about supporters by how they take defeat.
In my experience the Liverpool fans (either after the game or with mates in the pub) will be quite classy and magnaminous about it and acknowledge their failings or our success.
The rags will concentrate entirely on blaming the ref.
The Everton fans however....nothing but bitter vitriol.

Liverpool fans will sing songs about Rafa Benitez until he loses a match then they'll call for his head, they are absolute idiots, not all of them of course, because it would be stupid to label an entire fanbase based on activities by a small section of it during a match..

-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:48 pm --

M22_blu said:
how can we hate everton, their the peoples club......

People of Liverpool

Self appointed " Peoples club "
how pathetic is that ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.