7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

Skashion said:
Gwladiator said:
To be fair the streets of Manchester are hardly paved with gold either.

Sorry to drag this thread in another direction but I bloody love Manchester. It's my favourite city in the world (and yes, I have been to quite a few world cities). When you add up the industrial, scientific, technological, political and musical influence of Manchester, Mancunians have a lot to be proud of. Don't have anything against Liverpool though and Liverpool shares much of the same heritage. Major overkill on the The Beatles side of things though. World's biggest band/artist and all that but it's everywhere you look. Might as well be Beatlepool.

only thing i love about liverpool is the women lol which i get slated for as they are tanned sl8gs but oh well:)

Immaculate Pasta said:
Gwladiator said:
Best deal Yakubu, Saha and Neville could get. Arteta and Pienaar could hold their own in better teams.

There's a spot on our bench for Arteta.

Arteta could actually play in a side that would win things, piennar spent most of his early career underachieving, dont think he would carry on in same form if he left everton

lee-mcfc said:
Skashion said:
Sorry to drag this thread in another direction but I bloody love Manchester. It's my favourite city in the world (and yes, I have been to quite a few world cities). When you add up the industrial, scientific, technological, political and musical influence of Manchester, Mancunians have a lot to be proud of. Don't have anything against Liverpool though and Liverpool shares much of the same heritage. Major overkill on the The Beatles side of things though. World's biggest band/artist and all that but it's everywhere you look. Might as well be Beatlepool.

only thing i love about liverpool is the women lol which i get slated for as they are tanned sl8gs but oh well:)

Don't worry, no judgement here. I have a scouse lass friend who I'd like to take home with me. Her friends are all proper fitties too. Well, most of them. Properly gorgeous too and not in a fake tan, slap-on kinda way. All taken though. Life's a woman.

Skashion said:
Gwladiator said:
To be fair the streets of Manchester are hardly paved with gold either.

I really like Manchester too (go a lot for gigs). Just saying that with some of the stick Liverpool gets on here you would think you lived in the greatest city on Earth.

Gwladiator said:
I really like Manchester too (go a lot for gigs). Just saying that with some of the stick Liverpool gets on here you would think you lived in the greatest city on Earth.

Manchester is a LOT fucking nicer than Liverpool and I should know I have to drive through to get to Wallasey a LOT.

I hate Everton based on a girl i was seeing last year who was a massive Everton fan.

She was dull, had freakishly tiny nipples, she slept in an Everton shirt, and her idea of a blow job was chewing on my banjo.

I apparently 'sabotaged' the relationship when she told me her sister had worked as cheerleader for Everton, to which I replied 'Are you adopted then?'

I'm yet to see an example of this famous scouse sense of humour.

mancityvstoke said:
Gwladiator said:

Manchester is a LOT fucking nicer than Liverpool and I should know I have to drive through to get to Wallasey a LOT.

this is pathetic

is this a football forum or what?

Next you'll be comparing salons you tart

Sid, irrespective of whether you compared my thoughts to racism, or to the root causes of racism, I still found your comment to be somewhat over-the-top and in poor taste.

And to declare victory? That is not something you, nor I, can verify I'm afraid, considering we are the two people debating. That is the arguemental trait of a five year old. An immature five year old.

mancityvstoke said:
Gwladiator said:

Are we talking city center's here or outlying areas?

Because if we are talking outlying areas you really do need to count Moss Side as part of Manchester!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.