7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

not sure why the cliches appear about liverpool and crime- manchester has a statistically higher ratio of crime- as rafa would say- FACT. as for players running around as kids and dreaming of playing for everton- footballers are mercenary by nature. they follow the filthy luchre

shackattack said:
not sure why the cliches appear about liverpool and crime- manchester has a statistically higher ratio of crime- as rafa would say- FACT. as for players running around as kids and dreaming of playing for everton- footballers are mercenary by nature. they follow the filthy luchre

and so would easch and every one of us if we thought are talent could earn us £150k a week, human nature to be greedy when you have the chance to

Gwladiator said:
Skashion said:
Sorry to drag this thread in another direction but I bloody love Manchester. It's my favourite city in the world (and yes, I have been to quite a few world cities). When you add up the industrial, scientific, technological, political and musical influence of Manchester, Mancunians have a lot to be proud of. Don't have anything against Liverpool though and Liverpool shares much of the same heritage. Major overkill on the The Beatles side of things though. World's biggest band/artist and all that but it's everywhere you look. Might as well be Beatlepool.

I really like Manchester too (go a lot for gigs). Just saying that with some of the stick Liverpool gets on here you would think you lived in the greatest city on Earth.

Manchester does have Liverpool well beat as far as gigs go. What gigs d'you go to? Pretty sure a lot of it is just banter mate. Don't read too much into it.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
shackattack said:

and so would easch and every one of us if we thought are talent could earn us £150k a week, human nature to be greedy when you have the chance to
could not agree more, not sure who earns 150k a wk mind- not phil neville i hope

shackattack said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
could not agree more, not sure who earns 150k a wk mind- not phil neville i hope

I was on about footballers everywhere, rather than everton, be a disgrace if your best payed player isnt arteta!!

sld said:
Lucky Toma said:
Sid, irrespective of whether you compared my thoughts to racism, or to the root causes of racism, I still found your comment to be somewhat over-the-top and in poor taste.

And to declare victory? That is not something you, nor I, can verify I'm afraid, considering we are the two people debating. That is the arguemental trait of a five year old. An immature five year old.

now you're crying

Sad very sad all your posts are anti city time you said bye to this forum!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
shackattack said:

I was on about footballers everywhere, rather than everton, be a disgrace if your best payed player isnt arteta!!
not sure he is to be fair- should be mind you. class act as a player and a man. lots of the modern day footballers could learn from him.never slags the club off, and plays the game with ease.

david_moyes_everton_v_manchester_city_672265.jpg

gollum.jpg

Hatreds a bit strong but this two-faced twat should have a long hard look at his own club before he starts having a go at us.
In the 1960s the club was bankrolled by John (Littlewoods Pools) Moores and tagged the Mersey Millionaires. Just as Mr. John's money was used to plunder lesser clubs for their playing talent, now a similar fate has befallen Everton.
As for morals Tim Howard didn't play for Everton v utd because of a gentlemens agreement......oops er no that's wrong he was er injured,honest!

licker said:
Ho hum how boring, I just looked at the date you last 2 posters signed up, jumped on the bandwagon when the millions came in didnt you, its posters like you who are giving the true city fans a bad name.
If you want to talk to me, talk sensibly about footy and stop letting the side down.

date people joined doesnt actually mean anything ive been a city fan sice 1969 but i havent been here long

shackattack said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
not sure he is to be fair- should be mind you. class act as a player and a man. lots of the modern day footballers could learn from him.never slags the club off, and plays the game with ease.

To be honest im actually surprised a big club has come in for him, easilly fit in any midfield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.