7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

be another reason to hate us tomorrow when we win at eastlands lads. cue loads of abuse but lets face it you all know deep down we are more than capable!!

The Blue Knight said:
I hate Everton based on a girl i was seeing last year who was a massive Everton fan.

She was dull, had freakishly tiny nipples, she slept in an Everton shirt, and her idea of a blow job was chewing on my banjo.

I apparently 'sabotaged' the relationship when she told me her sister had worked as cheerleader for Everton, to which I replied 'Are you adopted then?'

I'm yet to see an example of this famous scouse sense of humour.

adopted? funny as fuck

Skashion said:
lee-mcfc said:
only thing i love about liverpool is the women lol which i get slated for as they are tanned sl8gs but oh well:)

Don't worry, no judgement here. I have a scouse lass friend who I'd like to take home with me. Her friends are all proper fitties too. Well, most of them. Properly gorgeous too and not in a fake tan, slap-on kinda way. All taken though. Life's a woman.
haha fair doo's

Lucky Toma said:
Sid, irrespective of whether you compared my thoughts to racism, or to the root causes of racism, I still found your comment to be somewhat over-the-top and in poor taste.

And to declare victory? That is not something you, nor I, can verify I'm afraid, considering we are the two people debating. That is the arguemental trait of a five year old. An immature five year old.

now you're crying

shackattack said:
be another reason to hate us tomorrow when we win at eastlands lads. cue loads of abuse but lets face it you all know deep down we are more than capable!!

with tevez&bellamy? nah them 2 are on fire atm lad.

2-1 city

SSM532 said:
Did anyone see question of sport where there was a city question and matt Dawson said to Leon Osman "You hate man city don't you". Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Osman's head is squashed like a fish head. He must have been hit round the ears with cymbals when he was born.
I dislike Everton at the moment because of their manager and some of their fans. Leon Osman is one of the reasons I don`t hate them. He is a fine footballer and a good lad. He does lots for local kids teams, he attends presentation nights and charity sportsmans dinners for free.
I use to work with his dad, and he might well have hit Leon with cymbals when he was born. I will ask next time I see him.

EFC123 said:
mancityvstoke said:
Manchester is a LOT fucking nicer than Liverpool and I should know I have to drive through to get to Wallasey a LOT.

Are we talking city center's here or outlying areas?

Because if we are talking outlying areas you really do need to count Moss Side as part of Manchester!

No streets of boarded up houses in Moss Side pal a few bars at windows but no mass boardings of scruffy houses painted like a mural.

shackattack said:

Dont see why you get abuse, everton more than capable getting a result at most places. but tommorow my friend we will play so defensive you will think your playing a team managed by Mancini!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.