7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

masterwig said:
Do they not have a forum of their own? They do seem to spend a lot of time on here. No other club has so many of their fans on our forum, not even the rags.

'Evertonian3' is a sorry rag without even the balls to front up about who he is. See the moyes thread. He was outed and ran yesterday. Time for a ban, Mods. He's trolling every thread but I and others are hunting him down

Who says we think it's our divine right to beat you every game/finish above you every season? You must have us confused with the shite across the park, we have, so far, finished above you every season, we just don't think it's 'our right' (don't you have to earn that sort of thing with results?)

The stadium is dated for want of a better word, but we keep getting fucked off with everything we plan, due to governments and councils wanting a shared stadium with Liverpool, neither group of supporters want that (would you share with Utd??). We would all love to have a nice brand spanking new ex-commonwealth stadium given to us, etc. Again, not gonna happen.

As for the 4 grubby players you mentioned, with the exception of Neville, tell me you wouldn't have any of the others in your team??

Regards, Ste.

LongsightM13 said:
'Evertonian3' is a sorry rag without even the balls to front up about who he is. See the moyes thread. He was outed and ran yesterday. Time for a ban, Mods. He's trolling every thread but I and others are hunting him down

not anymore he's not.

ericcantona said:
alib said:
8. they're shell suit wearing robbing scousers who can't speak proper

-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:14 am --

9. they literally only have one song

i think its said, "can't speak properly" but well done. Highly original.

Hows this for speaking proper...fuck off raggity rag rag

de niro said:
LongsightM13 said:
not anymore he's not.
Another rag 'whacked' by de niro. It's like Goodfellas!

hey guys, everton fan here. before you all shoot me!!

i'd just like to say, i really like your club. as someone with everton born and bred into him i can always relate to your club in solidarity, we are known as 'that other club from liverpool' like you guys are known as 'that other club from manchester'. we have both always been seen as neighbours of our successful rivals. i am also happy to see that on the whole u guys have taken the loss well and are keeping your heads high instead of acting like its the end of the world cos youve lost at home for the first time in a year!!! lol

however...

creating topics like this doesn't do you any favours. you guys obviously dont like the trolling from our fans and i dont approve of it, but making topics like this, well you know what your asking for really! if someone on an everton forum made a topic slagging man city off then i wont be shocked to see a few of you lot rising to the bait because its expected.

we dont have a rivalry so lets just calm down and we can slag off the shite instead and you can slag off man u!! seriously though this is just stupid both sides are to blame

COYB

Seaforth said:
hey guys, everton fan here. before you all shoot me!!

i'd just like to say, i really like your club. as someone with everton born and bred into him i can always relate to your club in solidarity, we are known as 'that other club from liverpool' like you guys are known as 'that other club from manchester'. we have both always been seen as neighbours of our successful rivals. i am also happy to see that on the whole u guys have taken the loss well and are keeping your heads high instead of acting like its the end of the world cos youve lost at home for the first time in a year!!! lol

however...

creating topics like this doesn't do you any favours. you guys obviously dont like the trolling from our fans and i dont approve of it, but making topics like this, well you know what your asking for really! if someone on an everton forum made a topic slagging man city off then i wont be shocked to see a few of you lot rising to the bait because its expected.

we dont have a rivalry so lets just calm down and we can slag off the shite instead and you can slag off man u!! seriously though this is just stupid both sides are to blame

COYB

agreed, i did'nt like the title of this thread either, as it happens i dont hate everton, they are too simular to ourselves, like a lot of clubs though they attack us just because we are gods own. we dropped lucky with a lot of dosh. any and i mean any club would love to be in our shoes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.