75 | Nico O'Reilly - 2024/25

Clearly Pep has a different view to some of you on here.

His comments after the game were entirely reasonable, and put the performance into perspective. We had a young player trusted by Pep to play before a big crowd at Wembley, and up against very experienced players.

I find it hard to believe that some of you on here are so judgmental after one game, when he played well on the overseas tour.

Pep code to play him for 63 minutes at Wembley. That's a pretty big vote of confidence. Think he should stay here. He's not going to get a lot of game time, but he's going to learn loads. Much better than having him warming the bench or being kicked about in the Championship.

Looked a bit rushed, had a few opportunities to open his stride and use his power to run but seemed a bit indecisive with it. No problems, it will come. I think a loan would be good.
If he is to be a 6 option, I don’t think a loan would do him much good.

There's definitely a very good player there

He did show a bit of inexperience at times but so he should, because he is. He looks the kind of player that'll shake off inexperience and learn quick.

Looking forward to see what he can do. I like the look of him

I just wouldn’t really judge him, if he played really well the praise would be too much.

In a way this could prove better.

Time will tell but agree with all those saying a season training with first team and minutes in only certain matches.

On the downside obviously not a Rodri replacement but a 19 y o playing first game really be able to play where the Ballon D’or does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.