#8 | İlkay Gündoğan - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always felt we miss him when he doesn't play. An air of calmness in the midfield when he's on, plus his clever runs from deep.

Not reading the thread back so sorry if already discussed. Looks like hes taking coaching badges and taking some sessions with the academy teams. Strikes me as a very intelligent man with a good future in that space and kids get to learn from one of the best

Not reading the thread back so sorry if already discussed. Looks like hes taking coaching badges and taking some sessions with the academy teams. Strikes me as a very intelligent man with a good future in that space and kids get to learn from one of the best

Another quality man. He must be a great influence around the club and squad. Hope he stays a few more years. Our youngsters have a lot to learn from him.

I think he will stay for few more years, but his role will be severely reduced over time into just become a backup player. By that point he will become player-coach, still play few games and become one of influential leader in locker room/off pitch just like Fernandinho doing right now.

Utter travesty this is the first post after such a masterclass. Best player on the pitch by an absolute mile. Was as if there was an enforced social distancing rule around him because no Norwich player got anywhere near him all game. He completely ran the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.