#8 | İlkay Gündoğan - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll always call things as i see them,offer praise and criticism accordingly,and be honest as i can.People wont always agree.....but cest la vie!

Ive said it many times now,i'd sooner have him in the team than KDB.

KDB has struggled to reach peak fitness. So did Gundogan. Many people don't realise the pain top professionals go through to reach elite levels of fitness after a chronic injury.
They just expect it as a given. Personally as it is a team game I don't like playing off one team member against another.
It is the collective of different skill sets which makes the team I will watch tomorrow so good.

As much as I think a lot of people were wrong about Gundogan, I'm not sure rubbing it in their faces is a fair way to go here.

As much as I think a lot of people were wrong about Gundogan, I'm not sure rubbing it in their faces is a fair way to go here.
I was so wrong. However, in my opinion, he wasn’t being used as effectively or showing fully what he was capable off in his early days.

Decent even, which is miles ahead of the rest of the team mates and that's despite the fact we seemed to adopt an attacking approach to the game that kind of negated his threat as the late arrival into the box.

He need to take part of the blame for the last goal.
He should keep tracking #21 when seeing Cancelo already fell down to the grass. But he did it half way and changed his mind and slowed down. Unbelievable decision.
When #21 received that pass with so much space, the goal was 50% lost. The rest blame is on Cancelo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.