#8 | İlkay Gündoğan - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its code for he has a back injury which is seriously impacting his training and performance.
Shame because an injury free Ilke would have been a major asset in the run in. We are pretty thin on the ground with both him and Fern not at their very best.
Shouldn’t have played then, he was a passenger for 90% of last night.

maybe the injury isnt as bad as people think if hes believing he's still capable of finishing his career at city?

maybe the injury isnt as bad as people think if hes believing he's still capable of finishing his career at city?

Maybe he wants people not to worried about his injury, it's pr talk. At the end we really don't know if it's serious or not.

Gundo - “I’m not the quickest”. Bit of an understatement there Gundo.

I thought he was terrible. Not sure if it’s this back injury he is supposed to be carrying but he looks a yard off it every game and he has become really negative in possession. How you go from a shitload of goals last season, and everything being about being progressive, to this, is beyond me. It’s a complete change in playing style from him and not for the better. I’m not expecting 10+ goals from him every season but a few forward passes would suffice.

Poor game from him apart from his brilliant recovery to the Cancelo fuck up early on, he's not controlling games nor is he taking his chances in front of goal, not his best season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.