8 Changes for Brum?

simon23 said:
silva is one who definitely needs to rest

and maybe yaya as well if we can (though ive never seen yaya look fully fit yet!!!!)

rest aguero as well

balo and tev to start...they need the patch practise and dzeko needs to be kept on his toes as well

hopefully kolo will get a start but would he play both kolo and savic together... dont think so as that could be dangerous purely downt he fact that neither have played together at a copmetative level and oth are short of match practise.....id like to see what savic is like as well as not really seen much of him yet

get one or two youngsters in.

if vinny isnt on ...give richards the captaincy...be good for him(if he plays)
I agree with much of this. Birmingham will be full of high hopes after winning it last year.

Plain Speaking said:
simon23 said:

and maybe yaya as well if we can (though ive never seen yaya look fully fit yet!!!!)

rest aguero as well

balo and tev to start...they need the patch practise and dzeko needs to be kept on his toes as well

hopefully kolo will get a start but would he play both kolo and savic together... dont think so as that could be dangerous purely downt he fact that neither have played together at a copmetative level and oth are short of match practise.....id like to see what savic is like as well as not really seen much of him yet

I agree with much of this. Birmingham will be full of high hopes after winning it last year.

exactly and therefore we shouldnt underestimate them and what we don not want is a replay!!!!!

simon23 said:
Plain Speaking said:
simon23 said:

rest aguero as well

exactly and therefore we shouldnt underestimate them and what we don not want is a replay!!!!!

There won't be one. Extra time + penalties.

steveredmondsthunderthighs said:
Like Jay-mcfc said but with assulin instead of zaba

Pantilimon
Onouha
Savic
K Toure
Kolorov
Hargreaves
Assulin
Razak
Johnson
Balotelli
Tevez

I'd be happy with Assulin in instead of Zab but then Zab would play RB for me.

jay_mcfc said:
I would change every single player;

Pantilimon
Onouha
Savic
K Toure
Kolorov
Hargreaves
Zab
Razak
Johnson
Balotelli
Tevez

Not much in the middle but that team is plenty strong enough to beat Brum at home.

good shout that team, they're plenty good enough and we need to rest our players whenever we can. Resting players now pays dividends at the business end of the season

Everyone's naming Hargreaves in their team, but surely he'll start on the bench? I don't get the impression he's ready to start yet, but i could be wrong.

balo tevez scapuzelli
gai
razzak barry
kolarov toure savic zaba
panti
owen at 30 minutes of time as a sub.
3 are kolarov zaba and barry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.