8 Changes for Brum?

Tricky_Trev said:
Everyone's naming Hargreaves in their team, but surely he'll start on the bench? I don't get the impression he's ready to start yet, but i could be wrong.
mancini suggested he will play 30 to 45 mins.

If so, is it better to start him, or use from bench. Maybe better to start him as could be looking at 120 mins plus pens. We don't want that

Marvin said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Everyone's naming Hargreaves in their team, but surely he'll start on the bench? I don't get the impression he's ready to start yet, but i could be wrong.
mancini suggested he will play 30 to 45 mins.

If so, is it better to start him, or use from bench. Maybe better to start him as could be looking at 120 mins plus pens. We don't want that
Yeah, that's a good point. Much better to control how long he plays rather than run the risk of him playing 30 mins longer than we want.

i'd go

pants

zaba
kolo (60 mins)
savic
kolarov

razak
hargreaves (1st half)

johnson
nasri (for form)
balotelli

tevez

lescott on for kolo
barry for hargreaves

Kaini Industries said:
simon23 said:
Plain Speaking said:
I agree with much of this. Birmingham will be full of high hopes after winning it last year.

exactly and therefore we shouldnt underestimate them and what we don not want is a replay!!!!!

There won't be one. Extra time + penalties.

ah ok...didnt know that...cheers

Onuoha was in the first team photo (unlike Bridge) so hasn't been frozen out. How about him at RB, he showed at Sunderland last year he is clearly a Premier League level RB and we're playing a Brum team stripped of its Premier League level players and who might even be resting members of its current first team due to fixture congestion.

Onouha's defo a good shout. In fact, I'll be surprised if he doesn't see some minutes.

I'd play Hargreaves, but from the bench. He can't play 90 minutes yet so potentially loosing a sub by half time if the game isnt going our way would be a bit foolish in my opinion.

It would be nice to see Costel play but Hart should still get the nod, a couple of EDS players amongst an experienced core would be the best way to go.

------------Hart
------Savic-------Kolo--
Onouha---------------Kolorov
-------Zabaleta-Razak
Johnson---------------Assulin
----------------Balotelli
---------Tevez

bench:

Costel
Kompany
Richards
Hargreaves
Roman
Bunn
Nasri

steveredmondsthunderthighs said:
Like Jay-mcfc said but with assulin instead of zaba

Pantilimon
Onouha
Savic
K Toure
Kolorov
Hargreaves
Assulin
Razak
Johnson
Balotelli
Tevez

Calm down. Let's not get carried away. We do want to win this game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.