8 | Ilkay Gundogan - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the fella and he's been an amazing servant to the club, but at 33 next time around, the legs are going to start failing him more and more. Its a great decision from him to exit stage left while he is highly regarded by the fan base and finish up his career in a less demanding league (yes I said it lurking Spaniards ;)

I'd love him to stay but maybe the guy wants a final pay day and challenge which he would deserve, he's won the lot with us and hopefully the CL this season... Anyone know how much he cost again? Definitely one of, if not the best pep signing
Around about £20million if my memory is correct. From dortmund...peps first signing.

Where are people seeing that’s he’s off?
Vid posted with a Spanish source on Twitter. Said it was Gundo meeting Barca. Couldn’t make out the player and he has not signed an extension. Started a family recently, pep said he can do what he wants. Huge player for city, I know people say he doesn’t get the plaudits but ask any blue how highly he is regarded. Plays better closer to goal instead of the pivot role.

another top person and pro, he also made the Scousers cry. We might see him in the dugout soon. Can see why we need 2 midfielders as a min. Now what about Bernardo, wanna stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.