8 | Ilkay Gundogan - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was apparently an injured crock who can't finish 20 games in a season when we signed him. I can't remember him having an injury as such (other than a niggle) since he has been at City?

He was apparently an injured crock who can't finish 20 games in a season when we signed him. I can't remember him having an injury as such (other than a niggle) since he has been at City?
You don't remember the infamous Gundogan injury tribute game?

Attachments

• manchester-city.jpg
    manchester-city.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 20
Pinch of salt as I saw this on fb but it does seem to at least be a quote

Ilkay Gundogan’s agent, Ilhan Gundogan: I'm surprised where stories come from about a deal being done. There's still no agreement with any club. Its not decided where he'll play

Ilkay can still win 3 major trophies as #ManCity captain. That’s the only thing he’s focused on

He blew out his ACL in his first season!

He was a shadow of his current self due to chronic injury issues and the lack of confidence that is associated with such.I genuinely never thought he could rediscover the levels that saw him regarded as one of the finest midfielders of his generation,he proved me and others with such doubts massively wrong.

He has been a fantastic signing,but time waits for none.....and he will be very much missed.

I think the noise around Bellingham being done to us, means Gundo is on his merry way, what a player I hope he gets the send off he deserves

I think gundo will definitely leave if we win the champions league
If not he may decide to stay
But once he wins it I think he is happy and will probably try something new

He had nothing left in the tank when he came off,he gave his all and left everything on the pitch.

He has been brilliant for us,but the engine is showing signs now.......and its an ideal time for him to drop a level and sign for Barcelona,while we try and mould a player that comes close to filling his magnificent boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.