8 | Ilkay Gundogan - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does leave it will be difficult to find a replacement for him. I know we do not replace like for like and the team evolves but he brings so much to the team and steps up when the pressure is on.

When I thought that he was having a poor game, he pulled a rabbit out of the hat with that master piece then went on to run the show.

Can play anywhere in the middle. Like a fine wine he’s improving with age, give him a five year contract let alone two

I have a very hard time believing City aren't willing to match his other offers in terms of contract. By all accounts he's taking a pay cut to go elsewhere so he must just want a change and we can't not give him that.

God like today. Pep sets up the team to give him loads of influence against these lower PL clubs. And boy, does he deliver. Masses of intelligence on display.

I think it's not quite as good as Mitoma's double feather-touch and volley - that is one of the strangest feats you will ever see in football. But it was hilariously good.

To get a great assist and also a perfect big-brain free kick as well. He's the Bergkamp of central midfielders. An artist with a vision. One of the great masters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.