8 | Ilkay Gundogan - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contract is on the table apparently, Ilkay has said at the end of the season he will decide if his body can do 2 more years in the Premiership

Can't really understand whoever is not willing to give him 3 year contract !

The club rejected +10m for Eric Garcia , paid his 1 year salary and he didnt play even 10 games that season.

+40m on KP + 1 year salary for zero contribution.

Why does money matter now for Ilkay who is valuable member of the team, and didnt matter when it comes to invaluable players ?

sometimes we hang onto beloved legends a little too long. Toure, Aguero, Fernandinho, Zabba - they should have all gone earlier as their last seasons were below par.

Dave left at the right time maybe let Gundo go at the top.

My pal in the kit/promo dept said that at this time of year when they are doing photo shoots etc for next years kits. The club will tell them not to use certain players as they may not be around next season.

Gundo and berni this year :(

Doesnt mean they are deffo off, theyve been told not to use berni for last 2 years! But its just means they wont 100% be around next season

Every time I watch him now I end up thinking about how he's Yaya but with more longevity and less plaudits.

He is the man who delivers when it matters the most and I'm going to be really upset if he leaves this summer.

One of the most intelligent, technical, and visionary players in the world.

His experience will be so valuable to Cole Palmer, James McAtee and any incomers.

He won’t have to play every game to prove his value.

Give him 2 more years City,then let him go on a Euro tour gaining experience for a coaching career.

Who starting the petition ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.