8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

I will admit I was a bit unsold on Kovacic, but watching him lately you can see he is a touch of class. He really seems to be settling in great and looks like he belongs in our midfield next to rodri.

Complements Rodri so well.

This is irrelevant, but I wonder if people still remembers he played for Madrid. He was part of the team with Ronaldo, Benzema and Bale. The team that 3-peated the CL under Zidane.

Complements Rodri so well.

This is irrelevant, but I wonder if people still remembers he played for Madrid. He was part of the team with Ronaldo, Benzema and Bale. The team that 3-peated the CL under Zidane.

I don’t think it’s irrelevant. Kova wasn’t a constant in the Madrid side but he has a well earned UCL medal collection and hopefully he will add to it during his time with City. He is a player with pedigree and when I looked at Chelsea, he was the player there that I would have most liked for City.

He’s a really good fit for City’s squad and that is why Txiki bought him.

I don’t think it’s irrelevant. Kova wasn’t a constant in the Madrid side but he has a well earned UCL medal collection and hopefully he will add to it during his time with City. He is a player with pedigree and when I looked at Chelsea, he was the player there that I would have most liked for City.

He’s a really good fit for City’s squad and that is why Txiki bought him.
I meant irrelevant, as in irrelevant to my above comment. Like a trivia. :)

I remember I was slightly surprised when Madrid sold him.
I think most PL fans remember him for his Chelsea stint, but he has actually already achieved alot in his career prior to joining us. Plus, he's a key part of a strong Croatia side that constantly surprises in tournaments.

100% with your point, he's no stranger to a winning squad.

I meant irrelevant, as in irrelevant to my above comment. Like a trivia. :)

I remember I was slightly surprised when Madrid sold him.
I think most PL fans remember him for his Chelsea stint, but he has actually already achieved alot in his career prior to joining us. Plus, he's a key part of a strong Croatia side that constantly surprises in tournaments.

100% with your point, he's no stranger to a winning squad.

Ah, OK. Anyway, we agree…

He is someone who plays well but will very rarely win man of the match.
Does all the quiet stuff very well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.