8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

What I like about him is he gets his head up and looks for a direct through ball into the forward player, that's the type of thing Haaland really likes

If I ever had one criticism of Gundo last season, it's that he never got his head up enough and saw runs by Haaland that would clearly put him through. You could see Haaland getting frustrated by it at times.

From what I've seen from Kovacic in the past, him and Haaland in the same team could be a master stroke, along with Kev...

Just got a feeling that the money we've paid for him is gonna look like an absolute bargain.

What I like about him is he gets his head up and looks for a direct through ball into the forward player, that's the type of thing Haaland really likes

If I ever had one criticism of Gundo last season, it's that he never got his head up enough and saw runs by Haaland that would clearly put him through. You could see Haaland getting frustrated by it at times.

From what I've seen from Kovacic in the past, him and Haaland in the same team could be a master stroke, along with Kev...

Just got a feeling that the money we've paid for him is gonna look like an absolute bargain.

Wow did you see the state of Zinny in the run up to one of them goals.

Pep's beard is the most interesting thing in this video. His lower chin and neck are younger than his sideburns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.