8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's everything I've imagined he would be in our side for 3/4 years and yet we're only 3/4 games into his career. He's already turning in MOTM performances and he's going to get so much better.

Keeping him fit is our only concern.

He's everything I've imagined he would be in our side for 3/4 years and yet we're only 3/4 games into his career. He's already turning in MOTM performances and he's going to get so much better.

Keeping him fit is our only concern.
ONLY real worry about the young man.

He is the perfect Pep midfielder who embodies the concept of "control" and "tempo" yet I can see is still trying to find those through balls more and more often.

He and Rodri will start every big game 100%, but hope not EVERY game because we can't have a Rodri situation last season where they play 4500 minutes.

Hopefully Nunes is completed to rotate and Bernie can rotate there too.

Aside from his ability on the pitch, I love just how involved he is already. Like the way he celebrates goals as if he’s been part of the club for years, the way he made a beeline for Grealish after his assist today. I don’t really know how to describe it but I just love how he isn’t taking any time to settle into the group, he’s just waltzed in and seems integrated on and off the pitch already.

He's making me look a right dick. I was a bit, underwhelmed when we signed him.

Now if Matheus Nunes can do the same, that'd be great thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.