8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infinitely better when not asked to play between the lines. He needs to play deeper, next to Rodri (or instead of Rodri when he’s rested) every single time he plays for us. And we need to sign an 8 just to help ensure we keep playing him in this way. He’s exceptional. Love the way he can activate glide mode instantly when he has the chance to go past people.

Every Chelsea fan I know had serious respect for him, with several gutted he was sold.
i know it wasn’t every chelsea fan but it was so so bad, they even asked him about all the chelsea/kova drama in an interview in croatia, in march i think.

puttingonGlove.gif

Like he's played for us for years

Idiots. The Chelsea fans mostly online I saw them celebrating when we took him off them. Been a big fan of Kovacic for a while you could see during Chelsea’s worst season that he still was comfortably their best midfielder when fit.
oh yes, one of my favorites was “stupid city took out our garbage and paid us for the privilege”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.