8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Top footballer, so is Nunes.

However I just feel we should have acknowledged the number of goal involvement from Gundogan and Mahrez and thought seriously about what type of additions we should have made in the summer

Anyone could see both Kova and Nunes were never going to get goals and assists..so I could understand bringing in one of them but why both?

Looks great alongside Rodri which bodes well, he’s been poor the last two games but could be to do with coming back from an injury.

I don't think he was that bad but as I've said previously, he shouldn't be starting for a treble-winning side when he couldn't get in the starting XI at Chelsea. He will be a great squad player though.

Terrible match and some stupid decision making. He has been good so far, and obviously anyone looks better with Rodri at their side. Still, the entire team had a poor performance, so it was not him the problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.