80 | Cole Palmer - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an ideal world would love us to be 3 or 4 up tomorrow and get Cole on to make his 5th appearance to get a medal like he did with Phil and Diaz the 100 point season. But we do have potential last games for fernandinho and gundo too. This game could easily be a tight 1-0 or 0-0 so none this might happen

In an ideal world would love us to be 3 or 4 up tomorrow and get Cole on to make his 5th appearance to get a medal like he did with Phil and Diaz the 100 point season. But we do have potential last games for fernandinho and gundo too. This game could easily be a tight 1-0 or 0-0 so none this might happen
I hope it’s not 0-0, or chances are we finish runners up :|

He needs to rest after his surgery.

Don't want him rushed to u21s for minutes, would rather him get ready for next season.

More minutes for Cole next season.

He'll be ready to explode. He caught that injury just as he was starting to establish himself as an effective impact player.

Can't wait to see what he can do more regularly. Prem soon come.

Has he had many injuries in the past?
Not really…as far as I can remember. They’ve been managing an abductor muscle injury problem and spoke about possible surgery in April but then again he finished the season with the EDS and ripped the teams he played a new one, so who knows at the moment.

I have no social media nor do I follow much outside of matches themselves but hopefully he returns better than ever.

Reactions: JDV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.