80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to be proved to be a know nowt know nothing …

But i just dont see him making it at city. I can see a very good premier league career at a club like Leeds or bournemouth , but to make it at city you have to be exceptional, and hes ‘just’ good

Hope to be proved wrong, just my opinion
Exactly my thoughts - does grab his opportunities like a Rico has

Won’t get many more opportunities to shine

I think it is perfectly fair to say he was by no means bad, but of all of our players, he was the most disappointing.

And that has been the case recently with him, which is frustrating for fans, because we desperately want him to succeed at City like Phil (and recently Lewis) have.

He is a kid if Mahrez was over on that side he be not at its best! I thought he did fine contributed his passing was good a couple of mistakes like every player can do! Some fans expect to much!

Weird comments in here. I think he played quite well overall just with some poor decision making. Should 100% have squared it to alvarez for a tap in. Whenever he's on the pitch on the wings he looks comfortable in the side. There's a lot more to come from him and he's not getting the chance in his natural role but he's having a good progressive season.

Even if for some reason he doesn't kick on over the next few years, and this applies to all the academy players, Not every academy graduate has to be a superstar to be valuable for the side, they're essentially free players for the squad quota until we have 4 of them over 21 so even if they're just a squad option primarily used for resting others, they're still very valuable to the squad.

Exactly my thoughts - does grab his opportunities like a Rico has

Won’t get many more opportunities to shine

So he hasn’t shown anything of shined in previous games? He was the standout player in previous cup games and when he came on in the champions league

He is a kid if Mahrez was over on that side he be not at its best! I thought he did fine contributed his passing was good a couple of mistakes like every player can do! Some fans expect to much!
I don’t think I expect any more than Pep expects, but I understand not everyone will agree with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.