80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaps we won 4 0 and he played his part
I think it is perfectly fair to say he was by no means bad, but of all of our players, he was the most disappointing.

And that has been the case recently with him, which is frustrating for fans, because we desperately want him to succeed at City like Phil (and recently Lewis) have.

Maybe just a case of being patient with the lad for now. I don't think he had a bad game today by a long way, but too much of the stuff he's trying isn't coming off

I think it is perfectly fair to say he was by no means bad, but of all of our players, he was the most disappointing.

And that has been the case recently with him, which is frustrating for fans, because we desperately want him to succeed at City like Phil (and recently Lewis) have.
It's a bit odd isn't it. He looked brilliant in his first few appearances but now he just looks like another Vladimir Weiss.

Fair post

Arguably our most consistent performer since the World Cup finished. Keep it up Riyad.
Seems like the rest did him some good.

I still want Palmer playing RW, but Mahrez is the undisputed starter.

Also looks like Mahrez drifted centrally alot in the 2nd half, maybe an option in the future.

Seemed to be playing very deep today. Prefer it when he plays further up, myself.

He's not a left winger and it's impossible to judge him fairly on these performances.
I agree it’s impossible to judge him fully on recent appearances.

But most of the disappointment I have had with his performances as of late are based on his decision-making, which is not impacted by what position he is playing.

I hope he learns from his mistakes and begins to focus on contributing to the team more than trying to impress with individual brilliance, which is the origin of most of his less impressive play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.