80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the rest did him some good.

I still want Palmer playing RW, but Mahrez is the undisputed starter.

Also looks like Mahrez drifted centrally alot in the 2nd half, maybe an option in the future.
Going on today's respective performances (a small sample, granted), Riyad every time. I was disappointed in Cole's display today. He didn't impose himself on the game at all, and it was a chance for him to give Pep a reminder about himself. Compare Cole to how Rico has grabbed his chance.

Think he just needs to be played in his natural position on the right.

He wasnt bad today, just not as good as others, and you can see he had trouble imposing himself as he looked weird.

Ive seen him have 5 min cameos on the right for us look amazing so hopefully he just rotates with Mahrez more.

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to be proved to be a know nowt know nothing …

But i just dont see him making it at city. I can see a very good premier league career at a club like Leeds or bournemouth , but to make it at city you have to be exceptional, and hes ‘just’ good

Hope to be proved wrong, just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.