80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
good positioning, good interplay, good work rate. His 3 main goal-scoring chances.....nevermind. Keep going lad!

Attacking side a huge improvement since his last time playing on the left.

Defensive side we can see he is willing to contribute but a bit lack of experience though. Our left side was too leaky but the fault was not all on him of course. Definitely an area he can improve on.

Delightful

Yeah that’s a good shout! I feel it’s weird a player of such ability skill can only play on the right and very rarely inside right!
Pretty simple really due to having not much pace for a winger. The goal shows why playing there has suited him so well his whole career. Palmer also lacks the pace to make it in the Prem from the left. He looked like Sane in the first half though due to playing against a geriatric ex midfielder. Made it all the more frustrating Foden wasn’t instructed to attack that knobhead when one on one countless times at Anfield this season

He’s being give the Pep integration into the team as with Foden

you need to be able to play multiple positions even if not completely natural

hes played up front , false nine , left wing , right wing and midfield 8

it makes you a more rounded player and understand how you want to receive the ball when playing in that area of the field

i just love the class he has when on the ball, silky smooth touches and the ability to beat a man

first half he was excellent, looked a bit leggy after 65 mins , hes got everything except what you get with age , decision making will improve ,strength and power ,he doesn't look out of place now though

in 2 or 3 years we could genuinely have 3 world class academy graduates in our first team ,cole,rico and phil add one for the future (cant remember his name) young left back whose been getting minutes,it will come to me as soon as ive hit post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.