800 fans to Napoli?

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Surely rags on the windup?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/man-city-taking-800-fans-napoli-343653/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/man-city-taki ... li-343653/</a>
These rags have to pay for an e mail address so they can register on this site, they want to keep it a closed shop so they can all have a love in together......sad bastards and BTW i wonder how many of them have been to Naples? they are all mouthing off but at the same time saying to themselfs that they wouldn't step foot into Naples for a united game.

mcfcliam said:
Hope Utd heap sets fire to himself

Anyone else on the TC trip? 5am check in!!

he may be a tosser but we dont wish this on anyone, he'll grow up one day and will even read his posts on there and grimace at the shit he wrote.

de niro said:
mcfcliam said:

he may be a tosser but we dont wish this on anyone, he'll grow up one day and will even read his posts on there and grimace at the shit he wrote.

I agree that we should not wish this on anyone; however, I disagree that he will grow up and grimace at his comments. He's a brainwashed cockney red; arrogance comes as standard!

tazmancblue said:
de niro said:
mcfcliam said:

I agree that we should not wish this on anyone; however, I disagree that he will grow up and grimace at his comments. He's a brainwashed cockney red; arrogance comes as standard!

you have a point.

pete1201 said:
LongsightM13 said:
I sadly can't do this game but can I just say what a top, top poster Pete has been with his detailed info on Naples and Napoli. Great stuff mate, informative and very interesting to read. Cheers.
@LongsightM13....thanks for the kind words mate ..it has really been a pleasure to post on this top notch site. I can tell you all my mates down in Pompey are delighted that you are breaking up the staus quo of English football...and I think you'd find that is universal all over England. Mancini is very dignified and Sir Alex is a common bully. Lets hope you go on and finish the job THIS season....but its only a matter of time anyway.
Enjoy your success you deserve everthing you get....you must all be nutters...supporting a team thats waited so long for this success when you could have gone up the road and jumped on their bandwagon. I think for this fact alone your success is highly popular with fans all over England....just make sure you ENJOY it all and don't become blase and EXPECT it.
I'll keep in touch and be here for the post match stuff which I hope is fun. Bluemoon is just a great site...compliments to Ric and the mods and all posters.

good stuff and great to see.

pete1201 said:
LongsightM13 said:
I sadly can't do this game but can I just say what a top, top poster Pete has been with his detailed info on Naples and Napoli. Great stuff mate, informative and very interesting to read. Cheers.
@LongsightM13....thanks for the kind words mate ..it has really been a pleasure to post on this top notch site. I can tell you all my mates down in Pompey are delighted that you are breaking up the staus quo of English football...and I think you'd find that is universal all over England. Mancini is very dignified and Sir Alex is a common bully. Lets hope you go on and finish the job THIS season....but its only a matter of time anyway.
Enjoy your success you deserve everthing you get....you must all be nutters...supporting a team thats waited so long for this success when you could have gone up the road and jumped on their bandwagon. I think for this fact alone your success is highly popular with fans all over England....just make sure you ENJOY it all and don't become blase and EXPECT it.
I'll keep in touch and be here for the post match stuff which I hope is fun. Bluemoon is just a great site...compliments to Ric and the mods and all posters.

Made all the better for occasional informative interlopers like you Pete, you've been brilliant in the amount, and quality of information you have supplied for us in the last couple of months mate and it is much appreciated

love the fact they are banging on about the fact that we're only taking 800 fans to Napoli because our support is "shit".......... of course it is I mean it has nothing to do with the fact that Bayern fans got shanked up to fuck when they went there as did Liverpool fans..

Personally there will be a bigger turnout then 800 in my opinion..

Are these the same toss pot's that went on a Napoli forum to entice violence when we hosted Napoli at our place??

Love this quote on there
Billy Big Bollocks said:
If we drew Napoli in the Champions League, I would go whether or not it was a must win game. Knowing that people have been slashed in the arse wouldn't stop me

I imagine he would look something like this......

ramboimage02.jpg

The day I give a shit about what scummy little hoddie wearing knob heads think of our support will be the day I give up on football!!

keep safe everyone. first game this season ive missed. absolutely gutted

have fun, come back and bring those 3 points with you

Weather: Another warm day...sun blazing and its shirt sleeve weather. I'll be out the house within an hour...and upto Montesanto...will be meeting Jack and also couple of Ultras Napoli Davide and Stefano. Today I intend to eat Pizza!!

Musn't forget jacket as the temperature drops late afternon...although Sunday evening was a lot milder than Saturday evening.

foley87 said:
keep safe everyone. first game this season ive missed. absolutely gutted

have fun, come back and bring those 3 points with you

Ditto

safety first...points coming back home will be great too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.