800 fans to Napoli?

danburge82 said:
de niro said:
does it matter? we just want fans, however many, from all clubs to go there and come back safe.

really Napoli should be thrown out of europe, had this been a british club twatini would have our guts for garters.
Napoli should not be thrown out of Europe, at all! Most if the attacked Liverpool fans last year were attacked well away from the ground and game. This shit is 52 weeks a year in the city, it's not a football related problem.

Its not related to football? So Naples just has scumbags slashing please ass cheeks every day for no reason? Why would anyone live there if that was the case?

Wind your neck in .

I sadly can't do this game but can I just say what a top, top poster Pete has been with his detailed info on Naples and Napoli. Great stuff mate, informative and very interesting to read. Cheers.

LongsightM13 said:
I sadly can't do this game but can I just say what a top, top poster Pete has been with his detailed info on Naples and Napoli. Great stuff mate, informative and very interesting to read. Cheers.
@LongsightM13....thanks for the kind words mate ..it has really been a pleasure to post on this top notch site. I can tell you all my mates down in Pompey are delighted that you are breaking up the staus quo of English football...and I think you'd find that is universal all over England. Mancini is very dignified and Sir Alex is a common bully. Lets hope you go on and finish the job THIS season....but its only a matter of time anyway.
Enjoy your success you deserve everthing you get....you must all be nutters...supporting a team thats waited so long for this success when you could have gone up the road and jumped on their bandwagon. I think for this fact alone your success is highly popular with fans all over England....just make sure you ENJOY it all and don't become blase and EXPECT it.
I'll keep in touch and be here for the post match stuff which I hope is fun. Bluemoon is just a great site...compliments to Ric and the mods and all posters.

pete1201 said:
LongsightM13 said:
@LongsightM13....thanks for the kind words mate ..it has really been a pleasure to post on this top notch site. I can tell you all my mates down in Pompey are delighted that you are breaking up the staus quo of English football...and I think you'd find that is universal all over England. Mancini is very dignified and Sir Alex is a common bully. Lets hope you go on and finish the job THIS season....but its only a matter of time anyway.
Enjoy your success you deserve everthing you get....you must all be nutters...supporting a team thats waited so long for this success when you could have gone up the road and jumped on their bandwagon. I think for this fact alone your success is highly popular with fans all over England....just make sure you ENJOY it all and don't become blase and EXPECT it.
I'll keep in touch and be here for the post match stuff which I hope is fun. Bluemoon is just a great site...compliments to Ric and the mods and all posters.

Quality input, thanks

pete1201 said:
phil31 said:
Im heading out of Rome in the morning. Should make Napoli for Sunday afternoon. 177kms along the coast.

Ive been staying with these ratty nuns!!! Headache but funny!!!

What is the feeling amongst the Napoli fans with regard the result. Do you think you have the beating of us?
I noticed that Napoli are mid table in Serie A. What has been Napolis problem?
What is the weakness of your team?

Cheers

Phil
Napoli fans always believe they will win every game they play!!!! It's in their nature and surprisingly they do some great results. In terms of quality City are street ahead...but sometimes San Paolo can be inspirational to the Napoli players. The old addage of quieten the crowd is very important for visiting teams because they enjoy making a noise.
Mazzari has Napoli playing above themselves...and yet this season they spanked Inter and also Milan but flopped against some minnows. The reason is simple....if the team are all fit they are a useful outfit...but when the backup players are used it is clear they are substantially weaker.
The demanding Champions League and the fact that many of the players featured in the Coppa America shows that there is fatigue in the camp.
They wont have the luxury of resting players like City...I expect that barring injuries the team that plays Lazio tomorrow will be the same as plays City. Possibly only 2 changes....Gargano for Djemali and Zuniga for Dossena.
Napoli have some great youngsters in the background but they simply cant compete on more than 1 front like the big European giants.
Still the fans are over the moon to be back at the top table after 20 years.
Personally I would like the team to concentrate on Serie A as continual qualification for CL is the only way to get experience.....yet the club has stated that CL is the priority....all wrong in my books....this CL is a learning curve. I expect City will win it within 3-5 years...if you do it this season it will be a miracle...because it is a competition that you must compete in many times to get success.
I'm really glad for you boys because to support the blues for so long and so well whilst your neighbours have been cleaning up ,speaks volumes of the type of fans you are. I think the whole of the REAL footballer supporters in England rejoiced at the 6-1. Fergie is universally despised apart from United supporters.
If you dominate football for the next 15 years then you'll probably end up like those red twats...but lets hope that you maintain your integrity.
Anyway I wont see it as a disgrace if either team wins....I hope it is a close game ...and if you win, I hope you don't spank them like you did United....they are people of extreme pride.

I agree with alot of your sentiments. I do think that the CL will be a step to far for City this term. It is also a learning curve for us too and the more we play in the tournament the better we shall become.
Whereas you say Napoli's priorities lie in the CL, I think City, even though we shall try our best in all tournaments this season, the league is the priority.
We had a great win against the rags, but that is only one game, so we shouldn't get to carried away with that result. Saying that, this is the best City team I have seem in my life time. We have some great players, but as you say, we have a great manager who seems to be keeping all the egos in check.
If City can keep the crowd quiet because the Napoli fans are definitely the extra man, we have a chance. This game is a big test for our boys. I think we shall find out who stands up and is counted. This is not the game for the City players to go in there shells.
Anyway, we have to overcome Newcastle today. 3pts in the bag (fingers crossed), and we can bring some more added confidence to Naples.
Goodluck with your match today and maybe see you around Naples tomorrow sometime.
Phil

Pete,
Contrary to advice, we are driving from Rome to Naples so I can get my girlfriend and dad back away after the game.
Is there anywhere safe to park the car near the marina so we can meet the others and see a bit of the city before getting the coaches; and then access the car again after the buses back to the port.
Cheers and thanks for all your advice so far, especially the bits about pizza!

The 800 or however many are going will be loud and proud,because we are all Blues together.Cant wait bring it on.CTID

GXCity said:
This will be our European York away. Except the numbers will go down

'I was one of 10,000 of the 300 who went to Napoli'

See you all out there blues

There will be so many who said they went but were not really there. I'll have photo evidence (and possibly a scar on my ass) to prove I went.

I bet most of the 800 won't be able to get tickets if we get Barca away though as the gloryhunters will all get them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.