82 | Rico Lewis - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how he would do in the cancelo role on left
No reason he can't do it.

Typical reason you have a right footed RB and left footed LB is when they go wide to cross.

If your inverting to go into the midfield, then its no issue, assuming you can competently play a shortpass on your left foot to the wide left player.

I think it's the worst comment I've ever seen
CsV2N3vW8AIoV-c.jpg

Still a long way to go before he fully grasps the role. Let him fully develop in his natural position first

This is not solely directed at you, but FFS what is all this obsession on here about natural positions? It's bad enough with people trying to say Phil Foden's out of position on the LW where he's played 95% of his professional games.

Rico played CM for most of his youth career until about 18 months, 2 years ago when he moved to RB.

So what's his natural position? When does a player's position set in stone and they can't move again?

I'm pretty people will be saying Zincheko isn't a natural LB when he's 30 and played there for 10 years.

This is not solely directed at you, but FFS what is all this obsession on here about natural positions? It's bad enough with people trying to say Phil Foden's out of position on the LW where he's played 95% of his professional games.

Rico played CM for most of his youth career until about 18 months, 2 years ago when he moved to RB.

So what's his natural position? When does a player's position set in stone and they can't move again?

I'm pretty people will be saying Zincheko isn't a natural LB when he's 30 and played there for 10 years.

It's the implication that players have to play one fixed position that confuses me.

Surely a player learning to play multiple positions early on in their career is a positive thing?

He is at first a young rightback who has played a total of just 14 games who still is still new to professional senior football. Regardless of how promising he is it still a stretch at the minute to switch sides while he still learning his position. He isn't going to end up as a midfielder.

Last edited:
He is at first a young rightback who has played a total of just 14 games who still is still new to professional senior football. Regardless of how promising he is it still a stretch at the minute to switch sides while he still learning his position. He isn't going to end up as a midfielder.

Why isn't he going to end up as a midfielder? It's the position he played most of his youth career and he obviously suits it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.