82 | Rico Lewis - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being homegrown and having some obvious ability people start exaggerating his impact. It doesn’t mean he’s going to reach the level of player we should be aspiring to. A decent squad player right now though - future star ????

I believe so, yes. For an 18-year old to come in and adapt so quickly to what Pep wants is a sign of something special.

Am I the only one who thinks he’s been a little over rated by everyone
I agree. He’s obviously very talented and brings energy but at the same time I feel that our tactics goes out of the window as he is everywhere and no one really knows what to do. I’m lacking an end product of some sort as well, a cross, pass or overlap for example.

He was sharp as ever yesterday evening. I have also noticed that he was not crossing the ball in which seems to be his only weakness. He naively didn't cut the ball back yesterday. The best prospect we have ever had though.

I think when we have 70%+ possession he is a real asset moving into midfield. In games like tonight where the opposition are more of a threat he has a lot to learn. Defensively he was all over the show in the 1st half.
Great going forward, particularly in midfield, but as a defender very poor, plenty of time to improve though

Great going forward, particularly in midfield, but as a defender very poor, plenty of time to improve though
Doesn’t look like a natural defender to me. I like him sitting inside the midfield but as a pure full back. No. Walker will probably be back in next week although he seems out of favour a bit currently as I thought he was nailed on to play last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.