82 | Rico Lewis - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not watched todays game yet but just caught his interview on Sky. By all accounts he had a good game, but on top of that he came across so well in the interview and is a credit to himself and the club. Seems a really humble and grounded guy.

I would like to adopt him.
He's so well spoken and understands this opportunity is very precious and won't take it for granted.

And his game on the pitch shows that.

Edit: Biggest thing I'd want him to improve right now is his crossing, couple games now where his crossing is certainly subpar, and usually underhit (perhaps a weakness in strength or something). But he is young and has loads of time to improve in it to make it a weapon.

His short passing is very good though.

Last edited:
If we come up against mbappe or kiravatskueleileia from napoli i want Walker there. But this kid'll do for me.

Very good again, that run of games he had was getting to him physically, needed to be taken out for a while, good management from Pep. Dipping him in and out in games against weaker opponents on paper should be the play for the rest of the season.

I know he's carrying out peps instructions to the letter but I want to see him play in a slightly more conventional way than he did today. The few occasions he's in a more natural right back slot when we've got the ball he offers a threat down the flanks, he's got the passing and the intelligent link up play to help us get through back lines down thr flanks, some of our best attacks today had him in a more conventional right back slot.

He comes across as a well spoken lad, modest and unassuming. A credit to his parents. Hopefully, fame and fortune won't go to his head. Amazing how he's jumped to the head of that queue of lads from the academy who were, seemingly, on the verge of breaking into the first team squad. McAtee, Doyle, Palmer, THB, Lavia, Delap etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.