82 | Rico Lewis - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I have to agree with this now. I wasn't a big fan of the new formation at first, but seeing how John thrives there and what you said about Walker, I would say it's the right choice too.
Idk if this will suit us against Bayern, little bit worried about to stretch us like Liverpool did at their goal. Hope Pep knows how to handle it correctly.

‘Rico Lewis on my miiiiiind
Rico Lewis on my miiiiiind
Der der der der der der de de de derrrr (de de der)
Der der der der der der de de de derrrr (de de der)’

Played more so as a midfielder today. He is talented, but he had 8 touches today, so it's difficult to judge. He hasn't been picked for a very long time, so it was good to see him back. Anyway, 83% pass accuracy today. A long way to go for him, one for the future. Right now, he gets targeted a lot and is a bit of a liability. Hence, Pep took him out of the team for two months. We are winning ever since. I am looking forward to seeing how he turns out, though, bright future ahead.

Last edited:
Great future ahead, but his pace when trying to cut out the attacker is poor, he needs to watch Rodri more.

What a great, young talent - so technically solid and astute. Hopefully, he will continue to blossom and become a local main-stay of the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.