82 | Rico Lewis - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
On form he is our best academy graduate and also our best midfield academy graduate. Whatever is ailing Phil and Cole, they need to shake it off and reassert themselves.

Unless you mean right now, I don’t agree with that. On form foden is by far the best player. I’d argue one of the first teams best.

Lewis has played really well in couple of games. Foden has been an integral part of title winning sides the last few years.

I think Lewis needs time and a few years to really settle in. Very promising so far though

Unless you mean right now, I don’t agree with that. On form foden is by far the best player. I’d argue one of the first teams best.

Lewis has played really well in couple of games. Foden has been an integral part of title winning sides the last few years.

I think Lewis needs time and a few years to really settle in. Very promising so far though
Rico is on the rise and Phil is stumbling at the moment and needs to find his identity and position in the team.

I did mean now. Pep clearly trusts Rico in midfield too. Phil is a special player at his best but I don’t think we have seen that this season i

If he moves to CM, is he a potential Gundo replacement ?
He has been exceptional..
What have you seen in him that makes you think he has the eye to unlock defences in the final third in attacking midfield?

He looks ideally suited to play Pep’s style of wing back to me. Looks great on the ball and a good defender who enjoyed defending and looks to understand that position well as he’s come through the Academy while Pep’s overseen the lot.

I was adamant on the night that Hjojberg challenge on the half way line on the far side was a red card… it happened right in front of me and that’s the first time I’ve seen it back on video and it still looks a red card.

He stamped down on Lewis’ leg and it even bent!

I don’t know why people keep saying stuff like this about Foden. He’s just out of form a bit, that’s all.

He’s a fucking incredible player and is only 22.
What have I said? That he needs to sort his form out and that at present Rico is performing better. Bloody hell someone shoot me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.