82 | Rico Lewis - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
rico has been an added bonus this season, not because hes young and from the academy ,because he doesn't look out of place, hes playing in a position that i reckon 90% of fullbacks couldn't play to the standards required, rb/cdm , he's fucking great, im sure he will have a dip and my god the matchday wankers thread will let him know, i have very high hopes for the lad, and it wouldnt surprise if he got a cheeky england call up soon.

fingers crossed he continues his development and becomes a mainstay at city for years

Unless you mean right now, I don’t agree with that. On form foden is by far the best player. I’d argue one of the first teams best.

Lewis has played really well in couple of games. Foden has been an integral part of title winning sides the last few years.

I think Lewis needs time and a few years to really settle in. Very promising so far though
On current form, Rico is far better. That's not to say Phil has all of a sudden gone to shit, no but he has lost that hunger and he has ro work hard to reclaim the title as the best academy product in recent years.

Rico is on the rise and Phil is stumbling at the moment and needs to find his identity and position in the team.

It was always going to happen. Chances are Lewis will also have a spell where he is out of form. The best players always come back though. Which I’m sure foden and eventually Lewis will do

Funny how some young players just immediately step up to the first team standard. He only made his debut in October! Some young uns need a season or more of cameos and getting up to speed, not Rico.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.