82 | Rico Lewis - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was up against a wily f*cker in Ugly McGinn , but he would have learned so much tonight , still at the learning stage but he will be a great player for us.
He’s 5ft3 you can’t learn height and a fella who eats battered mars bars absolutely roasted him tonight

I think he has great intelligence on the pitch but his lack of stature/strength and also, in certain situations, lack of technical ability mean he can’t actually do the things he knows he should be doing all of the time.

Bullied today, he’s going to need to bulk up a bit. He will be a top player in time, we shouldn’t have to rely on a kid though to get us playing in the middle, that’s worrying. The three midfield signings look poor, need to ship Nunes and Phillips out, neither look like Pep players to me. I expected more from kova but it doesn’t look like he offers anything yet, hope he improves.

Worst I've seen him play. He's far better in the RB/midfield role. He had an off night but I can forgive him as he's still learning his trade so to speak. With hindsight perhaps Kovacic would have been the better option to start in there tonight.

I think he has great intelligence on the pitch but his lack of stature/strength and also, in certain situations, lack of technical ability mean he can’t actually do the things he knows he should be doing all of the time.
Really surprising he's not stronger with doing Martial arts from a very young age...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.