82 | Rico Lewis - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said in the pre-match I hope he doesn't throw him in. villa were always going to be physical and aggressive in midfield and prey on him. pep threw him to the lions. He can't play games like that for us in midfield until he grows and fills out.

Isn't tenacious enough off the ball either at the minute to make up for his physical deficiencies. Not blaming him. He cant help being that size was a poor call to play him, had to be kovacic.

Motm performances in the CL and on his England debut.
Pep rates him as one of the best young players he's coached.One below par game and the experts on here think he's not good enough.
Clueless dickheads.
Same can be said for every single players thread mate.
As my wife just said, "Probably time to fuck the cunts off for a while".

Imagine being a randomer on a forum thinking you're a better judge of a player than Pep Guardiola.
Ycmiu.

Last edited:
I rate him much higher than most(apparently) seem to, but there's no denying he looked completely out of his depth tonight. Stones didn't look much better than him tbf...

Does anyone have a plausible explanation as to why he's seemingly trusted centrally more than Phil is...?

Does anyone have a plausible explanation as to why he's seemingly trusted centrally more than Phil is...?

I am trying to wear Pep hat. Perhaps pep see Rico more suitable to defend as an no 8 next to Rodri than Phil because Rico is more familiar playing deep...

But I cannot use this to convince myself either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.