82 | Rico Lewis - 2024/25

Along side Nkunku lets not forget Neto was kept quiet. Damn, this boy Rico be dangerous!

A very smart plater and only 19! Almost like Bellingham.
Much better overall than Bellingham at that age and even now, in my opinion.

I know many will disagree, but give me a choice of Lewis or Bellingham right now and I pick Rico, without hesitation.

His mentality alone is invaluable to the team. Not something you can say about Bellingham (or many other young players these days).

outstanding...could handle Nkunku,Neto pretty well, overloaded the midfiled in the build-up whenever he could & had dangerous moments in the oppo box

Looks like he's really improved his defending. In the past, he's been great in possession and tactically, but he's been a bit weak in the tackle and a noticeable downgrade on Walker when it comes to one-on-one defending. Against Chelsea, he was imperious. No vulnerabilities down his side of the pitch at all.

Superb performance and he looked so strong, this kids attitude and the ability to look utterly at home on the pitch is extraordinary.

Has the Ballon d'Or wrapped up already. Along with the Nobel Peace Price. In my opinion.

Cracking little player, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Not sure how either of those awards has anything to do with what I said about Lewis (especially as Bellingham deserves neither).

Looks like he's really improved his defending. In the past, he's been great in possession and tactically, but he's been a bit weak in the tackle and a noticeable downgrade on Walker when it comes to one-on-one defending. Against Chelsea, he was imperious. No vulnerabilities down his side of the pitch at all.
This was noticeable in pre season games also. Was making well timed and bold tackles

Incredible player. The only thing Walker has over him is pace; bear in mind he's still a teenager and Walker is one of the best right backs the Prem has seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.