82 | Rico Lewis - 2024/25

So so good. Feel like peps got another tool here to swarm, outnumber and bamboozle opposition. Reminds me of when Cancelo first started pushing up that period into a free role, except rico has different qualities. Darting inside runs and comfortable in the middle right up top where he was for erlings assist. Knits a lot together in those tight spaces in the middle, skillfull and a real grafter. I've seen no issues with his defending so far this season. Unlucky not to get a goal again but when those start going in, and I can't see why they won't, then hold on to your hats?

Last edited:
An absolute diamond this lad and plays with such composure and intelligence. Could argue that he is our most consistent player at the moment
He's consistent at not scoring his chances as well, hope that part will change, and it will. I'll add he brings a very good pace and energy to our games, and he's never hiding or strolling. A great academy product in the making.

Last edited:
Lads a superstar, so so comfortable on the ball. Looks like this is his season.
Without a doubt the most promising future English superstar in the PL but Gibbs-Shite is preferred to him in tbe England squad, not arsed tbh but Rico is a level above,he's a proper baller.

When Oscar is back I would like one of then to dye their hair because as a senior with failing eyesight I can't tell them apart especially when they're attacking the South Stand, watching from my discounted comfy padded seat in CB L2, I'm a needy fucker and need help but I want to live a few more years just to see our Youth Players develop, absolutely love it.

Without a doubt the most promising future English superstar in the PL but Gibbs-Shite is preferred to him in tbe England squad, not arsed tbh but Rico is a level above,he's a proper baller.

When Oscar is back I would like one of then to dye their hair because as a senior with failing eyesight I can't tell them apart especially when they're attacking the South Stand, watching from my discounted comfy padded seat in CB L2, I'm a needy fucker and need help but I want to live a few more years just to see our Youth Players develop, absolutely love it.
They’re both in the England squad.

Have to admit I was skeptical last year, especially given his size, but wow… this is a special talent forming.

Another very good game indeed. So good at finding space. Needs to work on his finishing otherwise excellent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.