82 | Rico Lewis - 2024/25

Really excited about Rico this season. Hopefully will start the phasing out of walker.

Regularly looked and acts like a senior player with the ball. It's great to watch

There's obviously been a big step-up this season, in terms of technique, confidence, and overall influence.

My only concern is that the two misses, (Ipswich and West Ham) were remarkably similar and in all honesty, he should have scored both. He just needs to grasp the next opportunity.

Really excited about Rico this season. Hopefully will start the phasing out of walker.

Regularly looked and acts like a senior player with the ball. It's great to watch
With Rodri's injury he has a great opportunity to impose himself in midfield. Moreover, he himself has said several times that he feels more comfortable as a midfielder.

I see Akanji replacing Walker as a right-back, he has the speed, size and power that Rico does not necessarily have.

With Rodri's injury he has a great opportunity to impose himself in midfield. Moreover, he himself has said several times that he feels more comfortable as a midfielder.

I see Akanji replacing Walker as a right-back, he has the speed, size and power that Rico does not necessarily have.
I like Rico at RB and supplementing midfield like he is now, with Akanji covering that right third from CB (his best position).

I like Rico at RB and supplementing midfield like he is now, with Akanji covering that right third from CB (his best position).
Akanji is good in all positions and he has proven it many times.

Rico as a RB and who completes the midfield as he does now it works against small and medium teams but not against the big teams of the Premier League or the Champions

He is too small to defend on corners (which is problematic for a defender) and not powerful enough.

Rico's future is either in midfield or to continue to be tossed around in all positions to help the team like today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.