87 | James McAtee - 2024/25

I like how he seems to have a knack for slowing the game down. Should serve him well in this team
Haha. That’s up there with “a lot of people slag you off, but I think you’re alright” in the ranks of backhanded compliments ;-)

But if you were being serious, yep,
I’m a fan of his too!

Had few great passes, should be really assists, proper defensive shift too. Trouble is we have many attackers, KDB soon is back. And James is not really to help us much with Rodri's special situation. But JA will have his minutes. So many games, he is in solid form whenever plays, KDB cant play all minutes.

He needs to spend as much time as possible with Gundo. Saw some real flashes. Has elements of pausa and the ability to make those runs into the box. Just needs more repetitions. Really impressed with the work rate.

Whilst there wasn't a lot in terms of eye catching passing or play, he was taking up excellent positions, keeping the ball well and controlling the tempo whilst putting a real shift in. A solid performance.
Yep

James contributed a lot to the team play. Very good performance.

He needs to spend as much time as possible with Gundo. Saw some real flashes. Has elements of pausa and the ability to make those runs into the box. Just needs more repetitions. Really impressed with the work rate.
That's the word I was looking for, pausa. I should know it by now

Thought he was fantastic, Doku should have tried passing to him.

He looked sharp and still got some last minute passes (off balance) and interceptions in.

A lot of the shots on goal that failed he was in the box there to clean up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.