9/11 - More evidence it was set up by people in the shadows

blueju said:
So the American government planned a horrific attack on their own citizens, on their own soil, on one of their greatest landmarks, which killed thousands ( including some of the people they hold in their highest esteem, policemen and firemen), Anne also destroyed part of their main defense headquarters and killing their own staff whilst in the process making their whole national security look a shambles and defenseless ?
Who were the hijackers on the plane that had the sound recordings, the Harlem globetrotters?
Hmmmmm......I don't think so

You do a disservice to those that died

come come my man, keep an open mind

;o)

(don't you know if you go on the internet you can find out all about how it was planned by men in the dark - er sorry, Hank Marvin's group, no no, I'll try again, men in the shadows, there you go... what's wrong with you; can't you watch a simple video? My god, what is our educational system coming to???)

blueju said:
So the American government planned a horrific attack on their own citizens, on their own soil, on one of their greatest landmarks, which killed thousands ( including some of the people they hold in their highest esteem, policemen and firemen),

Anne also destroyed part of their main defense headquarters and killing their own staff whilst in the process making their whole national security look a shambles and defenseless ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010 ... hwoods.pdf</a> Read that, pay particular attention to the appendix where possible actions are suggested and see how far they would have gone. Signed off on by a man who just a year later was Supreme Allied Commander of NATO. Read the Pentagon Papers whilst you're at it. Might knock some further sense into you.

Who's Anne and what has she got to do with things?

That's because you're a naive idiot who thinks a US government isn't capable of planning an attack on its own civilians. If the only reason you think that's not the way 9/11 went down you are more a fool than any 9/11 CT'er/truther.

Oh, the attempted and failed emotional angle. Stop all scrutiny of 9/11 because you're doing a disservice to those who died. A bigger crock of shit line has never been uttered so often. Tell me how. Go on, in what way does it do a disservice to those who died? What about those that are also CT'er/truthers? Are they being disrespectful to their own relatives and friends simply because they aren't satisfied that their questions have been answered - which they haven't.

blueju said:
So the American government planned a horrific attack on their own citizens, on their own soil, on one of their greatest landmarks, which killed thousands ( including some of the people they hold in their highest esteem, policemen and firemen), Anne also destroyed part of their main defense headquarters and killing their own staff whilst in the process making their whole national security look a shambles and defenseless ?
Who were the hijackers on the plane that had the sound recordings, the Harlem globetrotters?

I watched an interview with a Fireman that lost 4 friends that day and he said that the conspiracy theorists do his friends and the fire service a great dis-justice

Whats Anne got to do with it though, lol

BoyBlue_1985 said:
blueju said:

I watched an interview with a Fireman that lost 4 friends that day and he said that the conspiracy theorists do his friends and the fire service a great dis-justice

Whats Anne got to do with it though, lol
I watched an interview with quite afew Firemen that had lost many friends that day and they said "that the way the towers came down boom, boom, boom, boom floor by floor as if by controlled demolition"...all of the FDNY friends agreed...

Only afew opinions granted.

MCFCinUSA said:
blueju said:

come come my man, keep an open mind

;o)

(don't you know if you go on the internet you can find out all about how it was planned by men in the dark - er sorry, Hank Marvin's group, no no, I'll try again, men in the shadows, there you go... what's wrong with you; can't you watch a simple video? My god, what is our educational system coming to???)
And here is that video-
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHo5hNCvLb4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

blueju said:

People in positions of power have done worse.

With that said, I don't think 9/11 was an inside job and even if it was I don't think it matters. It's a waste of time.
Western Governments do enough evil things right out in the open as it is. You don't need to spend time and energy in the foggy land of conspiracy theories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.