9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No other striker is getting onto that second goal of his today. I thought he was sliding to make it look like he’d made an effort but no, fuck me, he’s got his beautiful, lanky bastard frame to it and thundered it in.

A phenom. A City, blue phenom.

Could we see a Ballon D’Or presentation at the Etihad?!
I agree with this.
It's hard not get carried away with this lad, but every game he surpasses the last.
Even the third goal was brilliant, his technique and the power of the shot was top notch and his assist for Phil's second goal was KDB level.
What a player and he's ours :-))

I also want to add something else. It’s extremely hard or impossible to mark haaland. The reason is that he has the skill to play without the ball. It’s why CR7 back then was so lethal, they don’t need to dribble 6 players or have the team built around them. Just pass to them in the box.. 99% chance it’s a goal

I agree with this.
It's hard not get carried away with this lad, but every game he surpasses the last.
Even the third goal was brilliant, his technique and the power of the shot was top notch and his assist for Phil's second goal was KDB level.
What a player and he's ours :-))

A ball coming across to you that way and having to hit it without it coming across your body (Haaland’s third and Phil’s first) is probably one of the hardest finishes out there and he made it look like a piece of piss

What do we reckon then. Most hat-tricks in a PL season:

Shearer - 5
Kane - 4
Aguero - 3 (twice)
Haaland - 3 (after 8 games)

Already 3rd on the most hat-tricks in a season stat haha

No other striker is getting onto that second goal of his today. I thought he was sliding to make it look like he’d made an effort but no, fuck me, he’s got his beautiful, lanky bastard frame to it and thundered it in.

A phenom. A City, blue phenom.

Could we see a Ballon D’Or presentation at the Etihad?!
Same with the goal against Dortmund, the way he can extend his leg, but at the same time get the accuracy and power in a shot is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.