9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, aside from the you tube clips I've only seen him when he's played against us for dortmund, but I had no idea how deadly he was! He's incredible. I'm speechless really how well hes started.
Only injury can stop him really and I was also thinking maybe defenders will target him and wind him up and he may retaliate and get a few red cards. But I've looked at his history and he's never been sent off and has only had 17 yellow cards so I think his temperament is fine
Onwards and upwards!!

I laughed when he scored the first last night, as did Jack, as did Pep. He’s phenomenal in front of goal.
I was thinking 'That's the compulsory one done and dusted, now let's see what the evening will bring'. Absolutely bonkers.

If Haaland brings the UCL-trophy with a game-winning goal, it'll outshine Aguero's 93:20 moment.

As per others, have to disagree. I can honestly say everything since that moment has been gravy as far as I'm concerned. I think there's an expectation we'll get over the line in the CL at some point soon especially with Haaland, but I never, ever, ever in my wildest dreams thought I'd witness what we did on that day.

There can't be a 10/11 year kid in the country who doesn't want to be Haaland at the moment.
Fuck me I'm nearly three score and ten and I want to be Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.