9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way Aguero’s moment could be beaten, and even then I’m not sure it will, is if we are getting beat in the CL final 2-1 with 90 mins on the block against Liverpool in the CL final and he bags 2 in a minute to win it for us.
Like I say though, I’m not even sure that’s do it for me because I’ve never before or since felt a natural high like I did in that moment. I’ve never gone from despair to unbridled joy in such a short space of time. I still get tingles every single time I watch it back.
Anyway, this is Haalands time to shine and fucking shine he is.

The only way Aguero’s moment could be beaten, and even then I’m not sure it will, is if we are getting beat in the CL final 2-1 with 90 mins on the block against Liverpool in the CL final and he bags 2 in a minute to win it for us.
Like I say though, I’m not even sure that’s do it for me because I’ve never before or since felt a natural high like I did in that moment. I’ve never gone from despair to unbridled joy in such a short space of time. I still get tingles every single time I watch it back.
Anyway, this is Haalands time to shine and fucking shine he is.
Winning the champions league to secure the first ever quadruple would eclipse Aguero's moment for me I think, no matter who scores.

Wayne Brady is going to have to slap a woman if he hears anyone else talking about release clauses during this brilliant time for Manchester City.

The Aguero moment can never be beaten for me because it was about "the wait", not winning the league as such. (although we had to win that to end the wait!)

We have always expected things to go wrong for us, and we all sat there in disbelief watching it happen again.
Just hoping, "just once" give us this!

We had gone from despair to hope to elation in a matter of minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.